We are coordinating translations of the Wikipedia English language article into various languages spoken by some of his deepest admirers . We would appreciate your helping us translate those which we don’t yet have (whether shown on this list as priorities, or any other language). However, please contact us before starting such a translation project because we may already have a volunteer contributor for that language, and we’d like to keep track of the translation efforts.
- Japanese – in process
- Vietnamese – in process (only first two paragraphs done at Symposium start)
- Traditional Mandarin Chinese (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore) – in process
- Simplified Mandarin Chinese (Mainland China) – in process
- Latin (“stub” article which should be BUILT before symposium),
- Middle East
- Shona (a West African language)
If you can volunteer, please let us know by messaging us through this contact form – and make your commitment.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]