- Marc LG, Henderson WR, Desrosiers A, Testa MA, Jean SE, Akom EE. The Reliability and Validity of the Haitian-Creole Version of the PHQ-9. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 2014 Dec;29(12):1679-86. PMID: 25092004
- Marc LG, Desrosiers, A., Coicou, N., Brennan, R., Vallie, R.A., Henderson, , Pierre-Victor, M., Dabao, J., Jean, M., Guillaume, A.J., Avramovsk, V., Resnick, H., St. Lawrence. J., Testa, M.A. (2013). Association of depressive symptoms and socioeconomic position amongst Haitian women living in post-earthquake camps. 2013 Conference Proceedings #278652, 141st Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, November 2-6. Boston, MA
- Marc LG, Brennan, R., Vallie, R.A., Coicou, N., Desrosiers, A., Dabao, J., Jean, , Guillaume, A.J., Avramovsk, V., Resnick, H., St. Lawrence, J., Testa, M.A. Demographic and psychosocial factors associated with exposure to post-disaster sexual violence amongst Haitian women living in post- earthquake camps. 2013 Conference Proceedings, #278647 141st Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, November 2-6. Boston, MA
- Marc L, Honoré JG, Néjuste P, Setaruddin M, Lamothe NN, Thimothé G, Cornelly JR. Uptake to HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis in Haiti: Opportunities to Align Sexual Violence, HIV PEP and Mental Health. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2013 Feb;69 Suppl 1:132-41. PMID:23278979
- Marc LG, Wang, MM, Testa MA. The Psychometric Properties of the HIV Symptom Distress Scale. AIDS Care. 2012;24(11):1432-41. PMID:22409246
- Marc LG, Zerden M, Ferrando S, Testa MA. HIV+ Caregivers and HIV+ Non-Caregivers: Differences in Demographics, Immune Functioning and Quality-of-Li In Press, AIDS Care. 2011 Jul;23(7):880-PMID:21400310
- Marc LG, Patel-Larson A, Hall HI, Hughes D, Alegria M, Jeanty G, Sanon Eveillard Y and Jean-Louis E for the National Haitian American Health Alliance. HIV Among Haitian-born persons in the United States 1985 to 2007. AIDS, 2010. 24(13): p. 2089-2097. PMID:20543655
- Marc LG, Raue PJ, Bruce ML. Screening performance of the 15-item geriatric depression scale in a diverse elderly home care population. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. Nov 2008;16(11):914-921.
- Marc LG, Testa MA, Walker AM, et al. Educational attainment and response to HAART during initial therapy for HIV-1 infection. J Psychosom Res. Aug 2007;63(2):207-216. PMID:17662759
- Marc LG, Desrosiers A, Rajaonarivelo HB, Fung F, Gomez K, Mansour T, Nicolas G. eTechnology in Mental Health Research: Implications for Ethnic Minorities. Clinical Psychology for Ethnic Minorities, Newsletter of Division 12, Section VI. APA, Vol. 13, N 4, pp. 4-6, 2005.
- Reynolds NR, Testa MA, Marc LG, et al. Psychosocial influences of attitudes and beliefs toward medication adherence in HIV+ persons naïve to antiretroviral therapy: A cross-sectional survey. Journal of AIDS and Behavior. June 2004;8(2):141-150. PMID:15187476
- Benson LO, Marc LG. Automating Surveillance for the Analysis of Adverse Event Case Report Drug Information Journal. 1997;31:825-832.
- Benson LO, Kuelbs E, Marc LG, Lock C. Implementing and Evaluating Computer-Assisted Coding of Adverse Events. Drug Information Journal. 1996;30:799-809.
- Conclusion: Social Ties, Social Support, and Mental Health of Haitian Immigrants. In: Nicolas G, DeSilva A, St. Louis G, Marc LG, Editors: Social Networks and the Mental Health of Haitian Immigrants. Coconut Creek, FL: Caribbean Studies Pr November 2010
- Parker S, Brooks MA, Desrosiers A, Piton J, Testa MA, Marc LG. Mental Health Screening for Haitians: Building Links between Primary Care Providers and Community Based Organizati Funded by Harvard Catalyst through the Community Health Innovation Program, 2012-2013.
- Savoia E., Massin-Short S, Marc LG, Bernard D, Hoyo S, Testa MA. Local health departments’ barriers in the administration of DHHS Prepared for the National Association of County and City Health Officials, May 2012, Report.
- Testa, A., Marc, L.G., Savoia, E. Lin, L., Massin Short, S, Henderson, W. Evaluation of the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. CDC Grant subaward to Harvard School of Public Health.
- Marc, L.G., Guillaume, M., Alexander, E., Lindor, L, Doucet, F., Henderson R., Vallie, RA, Savoia, E., Testa, M.A., Viswanatha, K.V., “Communication Behaviors amongst Persons of Haitian Ancestry and Public Health Preparedness (2011). Funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) – CDC Grant #1P01TP000307-01.
- Marc, L.G., Shanks, A., Crooks-Smith, J., Anderson, E., Nelson, K. The Recruitment/Retention of Underrepresented Minority Faculty at Yale School of Public Health (2006-2009). Funded by the Connecticut Health Foundation and the Deans’ Discretionary Fund, Yale School of Public Health.