The application period for the 2022 Summer Program is now closed. Please check back in the fall of 2022.
Interested persons who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Hold a full-time position in an LMIC
- Have demonstrated interest and experience in public health and CVD prevention
- Mid-career, defined as:
- about 5 to 15 years after their highest degree
- at least 10 publications on CVD prevention
- served as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator on a few small projects but no major projects as PI
Connect with us
Join our forum on LinkedIn.