The application period for the 2021 Summer Program has closed.
Updates on the next open application period will be posted in September 2021.
Interested persons who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Hold a full-time position in an LMIC
- Have demonstrated interest and experience in public health and CVD prevention
- Mid-career, defined as:
- about 5 to 15 years after their highest degree
- at least 10 publications on CVD prevention
- served as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator on a few small projects but no major projects as PI
Join our forum on LinkedIn
To receive our newsletter, ProCor, please subscribe below: