Peer Reviewed Publications in print or other media
- Korre M, Mylonas, D.2010.Implementation and Evaluation of Total Quality Management in Intensive Care Unit in a Public Hospital: Pilot Study. Health Review, 127.
- Yang J, Farioli A, Korre M, Kales SN. Modified Mediterranean diet score and cardiovascular risk in a North American working population. PLoS ONE 2014 Feb 4; 9:e87539. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0087539. eCollection 2014
3. Korre M, Farioli A, Varvarigou V, Sato S, Kales SN. A Survey of Stress Levels and Time Spent across Law Enforcement Duties: Police Chief and Officer Agreement. Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice. 2014 [Epub] doi: 10.1093/police/pau001
- Korre M, Tsoukas MA, Frantzeskou E, Yang J, Kales SN. Mediterranean Diet and Workplace Health Promotion. Curr Cardiovasc Risk Rep (2014) 8:416; DOI 10.1007/s12170-014-0416-3.
- Varvarigou V, Farioli A, Korre M, Sato S, Dahabreh I. Kales SN. Law Enforcement Duties and Sudden Cardiac Death among Police Officers in the United States. BMJ 2014; 349:g6534.
- Yang J, Farioli A, Korre M, Kales SN. Dietary Preferences and Nutritional Information Needs among Career Firefighters in the United States. Global Advances in Health and Medicine. 2015; 4(4):16-23.
- Korre M, Kalogerakou T, Sotos Prieto M, Kales SN, What is the Mediterranean Diet and How Can It Be Used to Promote Workplace Health? Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Forum.2016; 58:3.
- Korre M, Christiani D, Christophi C, Lombardi D, Smith D, Kales SN. A review of left ventricular mass and heart weight assessment by cardiac MRI, ECHO and Autopsies in normal and diseased hearts. Journal of Integrative Cardiology.2016; 2(6): 432-440. doi: 10.15761/JIC.1000193
- Korre M, Sampani K, Porto LGG, Farioli A, Yang J, Christiani DC, Christophi CA, Lombardi DA, Kovacs RJ, Mastouri R, Abbasi S, Steigner M, Moffatt S, Smith DL, Kales SN. Cardiac Enlargement in US Firefighters: Prevalence estimates by Echocardiography, Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Autopsies. J Clin Exp Cardiolog 2016, 7:7, doi: 10.4172/2155-9880.1000459
- Korre M, Porto LGG, Farioli A, Yang J, Christiani DC, Christophi CA, Lombardi DA,Kovacs RJ, Mastouri R, Abbasi S, Steigner M, Moffatt S, Smith DL, Kales SN. Effect of Body Mass Index on Left Ventricular Mass in Career Male Firefighters. American Journal of Cardiology (2016), doi: 10.1016/j.amjcard.2016.08.058
- Porto LGG, Korre M, Moffatt S, Kales SN. Physical Fitness and Heart Rate During Exercise Testing as Predictors of Cardiac Autonomic Impairment among Firefighters. Med Sci Sports Exerc.2016 May;48(5 Suppl 1):631. doi: 1249/01.mss.0000486892.45973.21
- Porto LGG, Korre M, Moffatt S, Kales SN. Muscle strength is a better predictor of impaired heart rate recovery than BMI among firefighters. [under review]
Other Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
- Dissertation entitled: “Non-Invasive Identification of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH)/Cardiomegaly in US Firefighters”. Defended successfully on April 5th, 2016. Submitted and approved by the Faculty of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health on April 22, 2016.
1. Korre M, Kales SN. Back to the Future: Capitalizing on the Traditional Greek Diet is a Key Part of Solving the Crisis for Greeks. Huffington Post 2015 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefanos-n-kales/back-to-the-future-capita_b_6548960.html?1422300728
2. Korre M. Body Mass Index Linked to LV Mass in Career Male Firefighters. Medical Research 2016. http://medicalresearch.com/author-interviews/body-mass-index-linked-to-lv-mass-in-career-male-firefighters/27858/