Harvard and Boston University’s Centers of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health offer a joint webinar on an emerging topic in maternal and child health once a year, typically held in the fall.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive updates and invitations to future webinars.
- April 29, 2021 Midwifery: An Evidence-Based Solution for Disrespect, Racism, and Other Challenges in Maternity Care
- Ebony Marcelle, Holly Powell Kennedy, Eugene R. Declerq
- February 5, 2020 Equity, Autonomy, and Substance Use Disorder
- Dr. Mishka Terplin, Dr. Kima Taylor, Dr. Lois McCloskey
- November 28, 2018 “What Happens if She Screens Positive for Postpartum Depression?”
- Dr. Nancy Byatt, Dr. Deborah Cowley, Dr. Emily Feinberg
- June 15, 2017 Impact of Zika on Women and Children
- Dr. David Hamer, Dr. Christina Yarrington, Catherine Brown
- Choosing Wisely in Neonatology
- Dr. DeWayne Pursley
- Gun Research at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Dr. David Hemenway
- June 18, 2014 Why Gender Stereotypes are Bad for Adolescent Health
- Dr. Bryn Austin, Sophie Godley