The center is always interested in talented people that want to contribute to the field of nanotoxicity. Currently the following position in area of environmental health and safety of engineered nanomaterials (nano-EHS). The position is open until filled:
Post doctoral fellow position in the area of environmental health and safety of engineered nanomaterials (nano-EHS)
Job Description: The Harvard School of Public Health Center for Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology invites applications for a postdoctoral fellow position in nano-material science, nano-biology and nanotoxicology. Experience in engineered nanomaterial synthesis and characterization, nanoparticle exposure assessment, and toxicological characterization of nanoparticles is desirable. Previous research experience in the field of environmental health and safety of engineered nanomaterials or nano-biology will be considered a plus. In addition of interacting with key academic leaders in the field at Harvard University, the position will provide the candidate an opportunity for developing an academic career with direct involvement on research projects, graduate student research supervision, and establishing a prominent scientific profile in this emerging environmental health field. Candidates need to be US citizens or holders of a green card and eligible to work in the USA
- PhD or equivalent degree
- US citizenship/green card or visa to work in the United States.
- High quality first author publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Strong recommendation letters.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experimental skills in cell biology, nano-biology, Materials Science or related fields.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation.
- Ability to interact well with others.
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Motivation to study nano-bio interactions and prevention of infectious diseases using
- engineering interventions.
Harvard is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are strongly encouraged.
For Other inquires please fill the following form: