We thank you for your patience while we managed some spacial issues, and are happy to announce that registration is open again for Saturday’s Symposium!
Look here for a listing of the Parallel Sessions and Speakers with their corresponding times and room locations.
Abstracts and other info for our Saturday Symposium can be found here:
- Parallel Sessions Contributed Abstracts
- Parallel Session Invited Abstracts
- Saturday Symposium Agenda
The program will include invited sessions on themes such as:
- Prospective Routine Medical Product Safety Surveillance: the FDA Mini-Sentinel System
- Personalized Medicine
- Performance Evaluation and Measurement in Sports
- Statistical Issues in Infectious Disease Research
- Statistics in Oncology Clinical Trials
- Innovations in Statistics Education
- Latest Advances in Sequential Analysis with Applications
- Career Development
- Innovations in Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Business Statistics
- Sequential Statistical Analysis for Large Networks and Big Data
Invited session speakers include:
- Bob O’Neill, FDA
- Joe Blitzstein, Harvard University
- Martin Kulldorff, Harvard Medical School
- Mark Glickman, Boston University
- Victor DeGruttola, Harvard School of Public Health
- David Schoenfeld, Harvard School of Public Health
All sessions and activities will be held at the Harvard School of Public Health in the Francois-Xaview Bagnoud Center (FXB) and the Kresge Building. For more information, please visit the Location page.
Please note that:
NO REGISTRATIONS CAN BE MADE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.