- Parents’ exposure to chemicals prior to conception linked to child’s health problems
- Newly identified molecular mechanism plays role in obesity-related type 2 diabetes development
- Proven strategies to tame the childhood obesity epidemic
- Poll: Three in four adults played sports when they were younger, but only one in four still play
- Ask the Expert: Does being overweight really decrease mortality? No!
- A healthy breakfast essential to losing weight
Coverage in the New York Times, November 23, 2011, featuring HSPH’s Lu Qi