re you preparing for an upcoming grant submission? Have your Specific Aims page reviewed by our senior faculty! Investigators (at all levels) from all areas of environmental exposure and environmental health (including molecular biology, genetics and genomics, as well as epidemiology) are invited to bring their aims to this session, and depending on your focus we will reach out to include reviewers expert in your fields. These are open to investigators at all levels, and preference will be given to Harvard Chan-NIEHS Center members and their collaborators/affiliates/trainees.
In a friendly, constructive, open session, a panel of Center members will offer critique and suggestions for improving your Specific Aims. These sessions are typically held via Zoom only.
If you would like your document reviewed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the Monday before the session with the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Type of grant/award you are applying for
- Anticipated submission date
- Title of your project
- Attach your Specific Aims document (MS Word is preferred)
Upcoming Specific Aims Review Sessions:
- Thurs, Oct 5, 2023 from 12:00-1:30pm (via Zoom – submit by 5pm ET on Mon, Oct 2)
- Thurs, Jan 25, 2024 from 12:00-1:30pm (via Zoom – submit by 5pm ET on Mon, Jan 22)
- Thurs, Apr 18, 2024 from 12:00-1:30pm (in-person* – submit by 5pm ET on Mon, Apr 15)
- Thurs, July 11, 2024 from 12:00-1:30pm (via Zoom – submit by 5pm ET on Mon, Jul 8)