Whole Wheat Linguine with Roasted Vegetables and Fresh Herbs
* Roasted Vegetables
* 5 pounds white onion, chopped
* 5 pounds red pepper, chopped
* 10 pounds zucchini, chopped
* 10 pounds summer squash, chopped
* 5 pounds eggplant, chopped
* 5 pounds asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces
* 1 cup olive oil
* 1 ounce salt
* 1 ounce black pepper
* 2 ounces garlic, chopped
* 2 ounces dried basil
* 2 ounces dried oregano
* Whole Wheat Linguine
* 10 pounds whole wheat linguine, cooked
* 5 pounds tomatoes, chopped
* 4 ounces fresh basil, chopped
* 4 ounces fresh chives, chopped
* 4 ounces fresh parsley, chopped
* 1 pound Romano cheese, grated
- For roasted vegetables, mix all ingredients together. Roast in a 375 degrees Fahrenheit oven until vegetables are cooked.
- Heat linguine and toss with roasted vegetables, then add remaining ingredients.
- Place 10 ounces of linguine-vegetable mixture on each plate and serve.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/100 of recipe 257 calories 13 grams of protein 41 grams of carbohydrates 10 grams of fiber 7 grams of sugar 181 milligrams of sodium 5 grams of fat ( 1 grams of saturated fat ) 5 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.