Pan Roasted Salmon with Dill, Olive Oil and Capers
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 cup capers, drained and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- A pinch of potassium based salt substitute, to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix garlic, dill, capers, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Brush salmon fillets with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place garlic mixture evenly on top of fillets.
- Place remaining olive oil in an oven proof skillet and warm over medium heat. Swirl skillet to coat the pan with oil.
- Place fillets in the warm oiled skillet. Roast in oven for 8 to 10 minutes until firm to the touch.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 190 calories 25 grams of protein 1 grams of carbohydrates 260 milligrams of sodium 60 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.