Roasted Beets with Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 medium beets, washed, peeled, and diced into roughly 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt (optional) and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the beets with oil, salt (if desired), and pepper to coat evenly.
- Place the beets in a baking dish and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the beets from the oven, add vinegar, and mix right away with a spatula, scraping any caramelized bits off the bottom of the dish.
- Transfer beets to a serving dish, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 60 calories 1 grams of protein 6 grams of carbohydrates 1 grams of fiber 40 milligrams of sodium 3 grams of fat ( 2 grams of monounsaturated fat 1 grams of polyunsaturated fat )
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.