Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- You can substitute one 16-ounce package of frozen Brussels sprouts for the fresh Brussels sprouts. Thaw these by placing the Brussels sprouts in a colander and running them under cold water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with oil, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a baking dish and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 80 calories 4 grams of protein 9 grams of carbohydrates 5 grams of fiber 135 milligrams of sodium
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.