Rosemary and Lemon Grilled Chicken Breast
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 2 small cloves of crushed garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ounce fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Lightly blend olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and rosemary in a blender. Set aside one quarter of mixture and refrigerate.
- Place chicken in container and add remaining rosemary and lemon mixture.
- Marinate for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken on both sides for 6 to 8 minutes each, until cooked (internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove from heat and allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken and brush with the reserved marinade.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 260 calories 25 grams of protein 2 grams of carbohydrates 1 grams of fiber 60 milligrams of sodium 16 grams of fat ( 3 grams of saturated fat 11 grams of monounsaturated fat 2 grams of polyunsaturated fat ) 65 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.