Steamed Salmon Filet with Fresh Dill and Lemon
* 100 5-ounce salmon filets
* ¼ ounce salt
* ¼ ounce black pepper
* ½ ounce dill
* 6 lemons, each cut into 30–40 thin slices
* white wine (optional)
* Dill and Lemon Sauce
* 2 ounces olive oil
* 2 pounds leeks, diced
* 2 cups white wine
* 5 quarts vegetable stock
* 5 quarts chicken stock
* 4 ounces chopped dill
* 4 lemons, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper salmon filets, sprinkle with dill and place 2 lemon slices on each filet. Steam 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit. For extra flavor, white wine may be used as the steaming liquid.
- For dill and lemon sauce, sauté leeks in olive oil until soft. Add wine, vegetable stock and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Add dill, lemon zest and juice.
- Spoon broth over steamed salmon.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/100 of recipe 240 calories 24 grams of protein 3 grams of carbohydrates 1 grams of fiber 1 grams of sugar 354 milligrams of sodium 14 grams of fat ( 3 grams of saturated fat ) 67 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.