- 10 ounces of corn (fresh or frozen)
- 10 ounces of lima beans (fresh or frozen, edamame can also be used)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tomato, cut into large chunks
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay out corn and beans on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil, and toss to coat. Roast the vegetables for about 15 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes, toss, and return to oven to roast for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with tarragon, drizzle with the balsamic vinegar, and season to taste.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 220 calories 10 grams of protein 24 grams of carbohydrates 6 grams of fiber 45 milligrams of sodium 11 grams of fat
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.