Turkey Noodle Soup
Recipe courtesy of Harvard University Dining Services
- 2 pounds onions, chopped
- 2 pounds carrots, chopped
- 2 pounds celery, chopped
- 5 gallons chicken stock
- 5 pounds cooked turkey breast, diced
- 4 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 4 ounces parsley, chopped
- 2 pounds whole wheat linguine, cut into 2-inch pieces, cooked
- 2 ounces olive oil
- In soup pot, heat oil. Sauté onions, carrots, and celery until soft. Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add turkey, noodles, and parsley. Serve.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/100 of recipe 89 calories 9 grams of protein 9 grams of carbohydrates 2 grams of fiber 1 grams of sugar 602 milligrams of sodium 2 grams of fat 21 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.