Yellow Squash with Sage
- 4 small yellow squash, or 3 medium
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice squash into disks about 1/8 inch thick. Warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat. Add squash, turning frequently, and cook until just tender. If squash dries out while cooking, drizzle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sage, salt and pepper to taste, and toss.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/4 of recipe 80 calories 1 grams of protein 4 grams of carbohydrates 1 grams of fiber 40 milligrams of sodium
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.