Field Trip Courses
If offering a new field trip course, review how to propose a new course. There are specific details about Winter Session Field Trip Course requirements.
If changing a field trip requirement, review how to make a change to a course.
If cancelling a field trip course, review how to cancel a course.
Steps to Complete Before Departure
- Field Study/Travel Checklist (if applicable)– (completed and signed by faculty)
- Students should review and sign Harvard Chan Student Travel Guidelines and Checklist for practice, field immersion and winter travel courses.
- Students traveling internationally should be strongly encouraged to attend a school-wide Global Support Services orientation, obtain a visa, receive required vaccinations as noted on the CDC website, register travel in the Harvard Travel Registry and complete required travel waiver and release form (as decided by programs/departments) in order to participate in Harvard sponsored (for credit, required or funded) travel.
- Students traveling domestically could complete the Domestic Travel Waiver form.
- The trip coordinator, the department or program administrator should compile and provide a list of all students traveling, the course number, and degree program to Leah Kane, Director for Student Affairs, in the Office for Student Affairs prior to the period of travel.
For any CEP related questions, please contact Jennifer Betancourt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.432.1804.