Quick Links

Credit Balance Refund Form – To be completed if a student has a credit balance remaining on their bill. Refunds are not automatically generated, therefore this form should be completed in order to initiate the refund process. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. Refunds are not processed until the start of the term.

Note: If a student’s combined Federal Loans exceed their tuition and registration fee charges, we recommend completing the Permission to Hold form below.

Title IV/Permission to Hold Form (Federal Loans) – Federal Title IV financial aid funds (i.e. – federal loans) are restricted to payments of current period tuition, mandatory fees (UHS), and room and board. However, students may authorize the use of these funds for other charges, such as application to prior or future balances and/or charges that do not fall under the umbrella of mandatory fees. Such fees include: HUSHP Supplemental Insurance coverage (Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), library fees, course material or book charges, late fees, parking fees, dependent insurance, etc.

By completing this form, you are agreeing to allow the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to hold and/or apply Federal Title IV financial aid funds to some (or all) of the above mentioned charges.

Preliminary Loan RequestFor use by students who have chosen a private loan program. Please review our information sections on private loans under both Domestic and International.

Direct GradPLUS Loan – Domestic – Before applying please read our information section on the Direct GradPLUS Loan located in the Loans section under Domestic.

Note: This form asks for personally identifiable information and should ideally be faxed, mailed or dropped off in person. If you must send it by email, password protect the PDF and send a separate email to our office with the password.

Cost of Attendance/Budget AppealStudents seeking an individual adjustment to their expense budget should complete this form.

Financial Aid Appeal/Special Circumstances Form – Students who wish to appeal their financial aid due to special circumstances should complete this form.

Consent to Release Information – For students who wish to allow another person the ability to access/discuss your financial aid information.

Expected Enrollment and Federal Loan Eligibility for 2016-17 – For MPH65 Health Management Students ONLY.