Successful applicants will receive a notice of award from the Dean’s Office. Fellows are required to submit a signed Fellowship Acceptance Form and complete the vendor setup on Harvard Supplier Portal in order to receive the Fellowship stipend.
- Attend both orientation and debrief sessions designed to cultivate a community of learning for Fellows.
- Journal and reflect on the role as a learner in the field
- Engage with other Fellows to create a learning community within the cohort
- Submit written reports via Canvas (progress report, final report, and peer-review process)
- Attend meetings with the donor including an annual seminar to present on service learning experience with the larger School community.
Fellows traveling abroad should ensure the following are complete:
- Submit Travel Risk and Release Form (International Travel Form; Domestic Travel Form)
- Review Harvard Global Support Services (GSS) travel tools and resources
- Register your trip through MyTrips, a portal managed by Harvard Global Support Services
- Complete Harvard GSS pre-departure online orientation
- Visas are the student’s responsibility. Review information on the Harvard GSS site. Check visa requirements, including the lead time to obtain visas, and complete relevant visa application procedures. International students should consult with the Harvard International Office regarding visas and other requirements.
- Payments for project expenses in your budget are the responsibility of the awardee. Students should discuss any logistics about any relevant project expenses with the host organization to address any questions or issues in advance.