- Research Electronic Data Capture (login): https://redcap.sph.harvard.edu/redcap/
- Software developed by Vanderbilt University
- Licensed by Harvard School of Public Health
- Hosted by the Mass General Brigham Research Information Science and Computing (RISC)
- End user supported by Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center EDC Staff
- Free, secure, web-based applications: Data Management and Survey Tool
- REDCap Upgrade Release Notes
- How to User Guides:
- Video Tutorials Provided by Vanderbilt:
- Video Tutorials Provided by Harvard Catalyst: https://research.bidmc.harvard.edu/info/redcap/
REDCap Appropriate Use and User Management Policy
Please note IRB approval or a formal Not Human Subject Research determination from the IRB will need to be granted prior to receiving access to REDCap system.
Please submit an IRB application or contact your IRB Review Specialist in order to determine if using REDCap is appropriate for your research study.
For questions and/or assistance with REDCap contact the REDCap Administrator, Stanley Estime at email@example.com.