Developing Research Proposals
This section has been designed exclusively for assistance in developing and writing effective and successful grant proposals.
Please use the links to:
- Learn about the services that ORSD provides to assist faculty with proposal development, including editorial services and external reviews
- Discover NIH Grant Writing workshops and courses offered by ORSD
- Read sample NIH applications for assistance in preparing proposals
- Plan the development and submission of grant proposals using our timelines
- Find out about Harvard Catalyst’s resources for investigators conducting research across multiple schools or institutions through their Streamlined IRB Review for Multi-Institutional Studies.
- Understand the NIH Application and Review Process