How To Submit an Expense for Reimbursement
- Complete the Student Reimbursement Request Form and include any itemized receipt(s).
- Bring this paperwork to the front desk in Kresge G4.
- If it is your first time being reimbursed or if your address has changed since your last reimbursement then our office will set you up as a “supplier” in the reimbursement system.
- You will then receive a supplier invitation, please follow the instructions to complete registration.
- International students will also need to submit GLACIER documentation to complete supplier registration. An email from Harvard will be sent, prior to, receiving an email invitation from GLACIER confirming that it is safe to proceed and complete GLACIER.
- Once registration is successfully completed, you will receive an email confirmation that you have been approved as a supplier.
- Receive an email from Student Affairs requesting you to stop by Kresge G4 and sign your reimbursement paperwork.
- Receive a check to your local address within 3 weeks of signing your reimbursement paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information is required for a supplier (person receiving reimbursement) to complete registration?
The supplier invitation will gather the following information from all students: Tax ID, Legal Structure, Contacts, Address, Tax Documents and Diversity information.
International students will also need to submit GLACIER documentation to complete supplier registration. An email from Harvard will be sent, prior to, receiving an email invitation from GLACIER confirming that it is safe to proceed and complete GLACIER.
What is GLACIER?
GLACIER is an online tax compliance system, which international students receiving payment from Harvard will be given access to and must complete.
What does the supplier invitation look like?
The supplier invitation is clearly branded with Harvard University logo, contains simple instructions, and available support resources.
How do I know I have successfully completed registration?
When a supplier is approved, they will receive an email confirmation.
If additional information is required to assess registration, Strategic Procurement will reach out to the supplier directly.