The following procedures must be followed in order to complete the HSPH course registration process.
1. Select courses on ALICE by going to the MyHSPH portal at www.my.sph.harvard.edu.
2. Select grading options for each course on ALICE (ordinal, pass/fail or audit).
3. Obtain all appropriate course related permissions.
4. If registering for an independent study or cross-registered course, attach all required forms.
5. Complete all registration requirements on or before the registration deadline. Failure to do so will result in the assessment of an $80.00 Late Registration Fee.
Advisors will indicate registration approvals via ALICE.
Please note that students may not, under any circumstance, register for courses that meet at the same or overlapping time periods.
Changes to one’s schedule may be made up until the registration add/drop/change deadline.