Voices in Leadership Student Writers: Accepting Applications
The Voices in Leadership webcast series is pleased to announce a writing opportunity for current students. Accepted student writers will be granted reserved seating for all Voices events and will have opportunities for support and mentorship from experienced writers and editors.
- Furthering discussions from Voices events through writing content that will be featured on the Voices leadership blog with Harvard Public Health Review on Medium.com.
- Participation in the editorial process to hone articles for publication.
- Physically attend Voices events that have been assigned to you.
To apply, please send a writing sample, statement of interest (≤ 200 words), and your CV to Eric Andersen (email@example.com) and Sherine Powerful (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ‘Writing Fellow Application.’ For questions contact Eric Andersen (email@example.com).
Voices in Leadership Student Moderators: Accepting Applications
The Voices in Leadership webcast series is pleased to announce student moderator opportunities for current students. Moderators will be matched with invited thought leaders to conduct a one on one interview in an off-the-record setting and in front of a live audience.
- Creating a list of interview questions and meeting with Voices staff to edit and finalize.
- Participation in day-of event activities, including pre-event meeting and possibly lunch after event.
– Updated 02/04/2020