Latest findings on resilience are reviewed regularly by our Center experts and are highlighted in this Resilience Research Digest. Here, we focus on publications aligned with the mission of the Lee Kum Sheung Center for Health and Happiness, namely exploring links between mental and physical health, and examining social factors that shape psychological resources for resilience and recovery.
- Ha H & Shao W (2021). A spatial epidemiology case study of mentally unhealthy days (MUDs): air pollution, community resilience, and sunlight perspectives. International Journal of Environmental Health Research.
- IJntema RC, Schaufeli WB, Burger YD (2021). Resilience mechanisms at work: The psychological immunity-psychological elasticity (PI-PE) model of psychological resilience. Current Psychology.
- Lau WKW, Tai APL, Chan JNM, Lau BWM, Geng X (2021). Integrative psycho-biophysiological markers in predicting psychological resilience. Psychoneuroendocrinology.
- Overstreet C, DeViva JC, Amstadter A, McCarthy E, Southwick SM, Pietrzak RH (2021). Resilience to traumatic stress in U.S. military veterans: Application of a novel classification approach in a nationally representative sample. Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- Wilson DK, Bamishigbin Jr. ON, Guardino C, Schetter CD (2021). Resilience resources in low-income Black, Latino, and White fathers. Social Science & Medicine.