IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to servers and network equipment beginning 7 PM Friday, December 16, and ending at 1 AM Saturday, December 17, Eastern Daylight Time.
***Note the change in date.***
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
- All Virtual Desktop Systems
- File and Print services
- Mailman listservs
- Local SMTP email services
- FILR (web-based access to network drives
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Passage Point
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
- Office 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
- Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
Winter Break Support
IT support will be provided by phone at a reduced schedule during the Winter Recess.
Upcoming Maintenance Windows
Please contact our IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Information Technology