The Department of Information Technology will be providing phone support hours to assist the community with computer issues during the winter break.
Phone support hours are as follows:
- Thursday, December 22: 7:30 am to 6 pm
- Friday, December 23: closed for holiday
- Monday, December 26: closed for holiday
- Tuesday, December 27 – Friday, December 30: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, January 2: closed for holiday
- Tuesday, January 3: reopens for regular working hours at 7:30 am
For support during these hours, please call: 617-432-4357
The SPH Field Support Services helpdesk will reopen for remote and on-campus support on Tuesday, January 3rd at 7:30 am.
Please note that all core systems (e.g., email, network, file storage, server rooms, web servers) are monitored throughout the break by IT staff. These systems are monitored 24/7/365.
Monthly Server and Network maintenance will be FRIDAY, December 16: 7pm to 1am. Please note the change in date.