Health, dignity, and justice for every human being.
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health works to improve health and promote equity so all people can thrive.
- DISCOVER| Research drivers of health, disease, and inequity and develop powerful solutions.
- TEACH | Train creative leaders to identify, analyze, and tackle challenges to population health.
- ENGAGE | Collaborate with policy makers, practitioners, and the public to drive meaningful change.
As members of the Harvard Chan School community:
- We uphold the highest standards of scientific, academic, and personal integrity.
- We defend health as a human right.
- We respect the dignity of every human being.
- We prize rigorous science.
- We value life-long learning.
- We champion collaboration, inclusivity, and access.
- We embrace the work of dismantling oppression and advancing equity.
- We commit to building a healthier and more sustainable world for all.