Getting help from the Department of Information Technology:
On site support - Please read
- Start with a phone call to 617-432-HELP (4357) no matter if you are at home or on campus.
- If you can be helped remotely and immediately you will be.
- If not, all of the details will be documented and routed to the Harvard Chan Field Support team.
- A Field Support technician will contact you to schedule an appointment
- Walk-in support is available. We recommend making an appointment in advance: hsph.me/helpdeskbookings.
- Walk-in locations:
- Kresge, Room 108 (the former credit union office across from Sebastian’s Cafe)
- This location is open and staffed from 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- 401 Park, L3-016 (open as staffing permits)