Video and web conferencing allows two or more participants at different geographical locations to connect via audio and video from a computer, a specialized room system, or a mobile device to host, join, and collaborate in remote meetings, classes, or events. This service allows you to join conversations face to face, share documents, and collaborate remotely in real time.
Key features and benefits
- No VPN required for off-campus access
- Intuitive user interface
- Excellent audio and video quality
- Broad adopti0n across Harvard Schools fostering open collaboration
- Zoom is a leader in higher education web conferencing
- Available across all platforms (mobile, desktop, web, conference rooms)
Core Service - Provided at no cost
- Access to one Zoom Pro Account.
How to get started
Zoom is SPH IT’s self-service web conferencing option. SPH IT can provide you with tips and tricks and assist as needed in your video and web conferencing needs. As a current faculty, staff, or student of SPH you may login to Zoom and start connecting today!
- Go to: https://harvard.zoom.us/
- Click “Sign in”
- Use your HarvardKey login