Our team has been conducting research related to sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and health since the 1990s and we formed as a collaborative in 2011.
Our collaborative is a partnership that also includes members from:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Boston University School of Public Health
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Broad Institute
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Fenway Health
- Harvard Medical School
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- San Diego State University School of Public Health
- Tufts University
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of New Haven
Membership is currently limited to Harvard affiliates conducting SOGIE-related research or those collaborating with a SOGIE member. If you are interested in joining, please complete our interest form.
If you are interested in learning more about our work, including announcements for public events (e.g., lecture series, advocacy trainings, journal clubs), please join our information list. You can also find us on Twitter @HarvardSOGIE.