Important HPFS Meeting Information
- The following google doc link can be for all types of presentations including analysis proposals, results, grant aims, and external collaborations to be added to our meeting agenda: please go to https://forms.gle/2tRmArHSkhaA8BQd8
- You must fill out this form to get added onto an HPFS meeting agenda
- If you have analysis proposals using HPFS data, complete this additional google doc prior to requesting to present: https://goo.gl/forms/bl1iNIKTWsf5yigN2 ALL ANALYSIS PROPOSALS USING HPFS DATA SHOULD BE PRESENTED AT AN HPFS MEETING.
- If you have results including HPFS, you can either
- present at NHS meeting and then we will circulate via email after the HPFS meeting or
- Present at HPFS meeting. We ask you to send the results document (as a PDF) by Wednesday morning prior to the meeting (Dr. Lorelei Mucci email@example.com) and cc Maggie Bristol (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are submitting a grant application using HPFS, you MUST present your aims at an HPFS meeting (even if presented at NHS). Please fill out the google doc at least one week prior to presenting aims at an HPFS meeting. Contact Dr. Lorelei Mucci (email@example.com) to discuss budgets related to the HPFS as soon as possible and at least 4-6 weeks prior to internal grant deadlines.
- If you are an early career investigator (student, postdoc, etc.), your mentor is required to attend the meeting either in person or via teleconference.
- We will make copies of your proposal before the meeting. You do not need to bring copies.
- All teleconference information will be sent via email to the HPFS list serv in the agenda email that is sent the day before each HPFS meeting. It is the same link for every meeting. If you are not on the HPFS email list, please email Maggie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added.
- Timing preferences indicated on the meeting agenda google form will be taken into account, but please note that although we try to accommodate everyone, timing during the meeting can vary
- Typically analysis proposals and grant aims last around 3-5 minutes of presentation, followed by questions and comments
- Typically results last 5+ minutes of presentation, followed by questions and comments
- If you would like the zoom link to the HPFS meetings prior to the agenda email, please reach out to Maggie (email@example.com)
- Results that have been presented at the Nurses’ meeting will be circulated via email after the HPFS meeting. You are not required to attend the HPFS meeting.
- The meeting location for each meeting is listed in the agenda email. It is the Kresge Epidemiology Library (907) at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. **All HPFS meetings will be held remotely on Zoom until further notice**
- If you are planning to attend the meeting in person and do not have a Harvard ID, please contact Maggie Bristol (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to arrange for a visitor pass.
- **If you sign up for a HPFS meeting date, you can assume that you are on the agenda for that date unless otherwise notified**
HPFS Meetings Schedule:
- March 30, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- April 13, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- April 27, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- May 11, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- June 8, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- June 22, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- July 6, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- July 20, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- August 3, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- August 17, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- August 31, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- September 14, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- September 28, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- October 12, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- October 26, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- November 9, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- November 30, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM
- December 14, 2023 – Zoom; 3:00-5:00 PM