The Implementation Science Working Group serves as an infrastructure for bringing together investigators and trainees of all career development levels to share ideas and learn about the field of implementation science. Please email us for more information or if you are interested in joining.
CEP offers one-one-one consultations and trainings to Harvard University affiliated researchers and community partners interested in learning about the following approaches:
- Community-engaged research
- Dissemination and implementation science
- Mixed methods
- Policy translation capacity building
Harvard Catalyst offers an eight-week online course for investigations who want to understand and apply implementation science methods to their research. The course is designed as an introduction to the theory and methods of implementation research.
NCI’s Implementation Science team aims to support capacity development in the field through several training and educational activities, including a monthly webinar series, training programs, and an annual conference.
- Training Institute for Dissemination and Implementation Research in Cancer (TIDIRC): For more in-depth learning, try these open access modules.
- Implementation Science Webinars series and Research to Reality: To keep up with the latest in Implementation Science, check out this webinar series from the NCI.
The University of Washington’s Implementation Science Resource Hub offers an overview of how implementation science can be employed by many disciplines and a collection of articles highlighting the relevance, state, or use of implementation science within nearly 20 different disciplines.