Research Internship at the Harvard Chan India Research Center
Applications are now open!
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health India Research Center, an office of Harvard Global Research Support Centre India, is seeking applications for research interns.
Research interns get the opportunity to work closely with the Harvard Chan India Center team, researchers and faculty from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Public Health organizations within India and abroad. Interns participate in key activities of the Center, and gain a first-hand experience of projects ranging across research, training, and knowledge translation and communication.
Scope of Work:
- Support program and research teams with ongoing research projects.
- Assist in the qualitative/quantitative data analysis for research projects.
- Support the preparation of manuscripts based on research study.
- Facilitate the development of training curriculum, planning webinars and symposia.
- Support the digital dissemination of research findings.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of presentation material and reports for the IRC.
- Participate in team calls and perform administrative tasks as needed, including monitoring project timelines, and taking meeting notes.
- Assist research teams as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidates with interest and experience in public health, social research, and communications are encouraged to apply. Experience in desk research and report writing is desirable. Additionally, solid command over MS Office applications, especially MS Excel is preferred.
- For Current Students: Students currently engaged in an educational institution will be required to provide a No- Objection Certificate from their institute within 15 days of starting the Internship.
- For Recent Graduates: In the case of a recent graduate, the candidate is expected to provide a copy of their diploma. A recent graduate will qualify as an intern if they have graduated within the past 18 months.
Candidates are encouraged to apply with a detailed CV and Cover letter describing their interest and intent for the position. Please send your application by writing to email@example.com.