Welcome to your monthly dose of good news about climate change.
Climate change can feel heavy sometimes. But we have the solutions to create a healthier, more just, and sustainable world, and people across the globe are working hard to make it happen. We’ll bring you helpful tips and good news to help you stay focused on our shared mission to tackle climate change.
Check out past issues:
- December: 6 opportunities for health-focused climate action in the Biden administration
- October: Transportation, climate, and health
- September: Voting for climate and health
- August: Back to school (sort of)
- July: Only good news, because OMG #2020
- June: Racial justice requires climate action
- May: World-wide climate action within our reach
- April: We can emerge a different society. Here’s what that could look like.
- March: Heroes in the pandemic
- February: Climate Change at the (Clinical) Bedside
- January, Part 1: Green Resolutions
- January, Part 2: The Most Important Action You Can Take
- November: Talking Climate at Thanksgiving
- October: Spooked by Climate Change?
- September: Climate Week is the Turning Point
- August: Back to School
- July: The Heatwave Edition
- June: Climate-friendly Cookouts, 10-Point Policy Agenda
- May: How to Start a Conversation About Climate Change
- April: Evidence in Action
- March: Profiles in Climate Courage
- February: Science not Silence, and Climate Change in the News