Students – We offer individual coaching to provide you with holistic career guidance and support. We can help you:
- Clarify your career goals
- Explore options
- Develop a job search and career advancement strategy
- Expand your professional network
- Polish your application materials for jobs, fellowships, residency programs, and graduate school
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate and negotiate job offers
Alumni – Our Career Coaches provide individual career coaching primarily to current students and recent graduates (within one year of graduation). However, we also support our alumni with one 45 minute in-person, phone or Skype appointment per semester. Alumni seeking more support can find Career Coaches through the National Career Development Association directory, the Career Counselors’ Consortium or other regional directories.
To schedule an individual coaching appointment:
Sign into Career Connect
- Click the “Calendar” on the left sidebar navigation bar > “Counseling Appointment” and Click Request New Appointment OR
- Click on the quick link on the right side of the home page, under “Our School,” Request a Counseling Appointment.