The Harvard China Health Partnership was pleased to co-sponsor a panel discussion about COVID-19 and its regional implications. Additional co-sponsors included the Harvard University Asia Center, Harvard University Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, and Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School.
- A video recording of the event is available here in English.
- 中文翻译 – Chinese translation is available either here on WeChat (with hundreds of comments from followers) or here.
- Additional details on Asia Center website here.
- Barry Bloom, Joan L. and Julius H. Jacobson Research Professor of Public Health, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Yanzhong Huang, Senior Fellow for Global Health, Council on Foreign Relations; Professor, Seton Hall University School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- David S. Jones, A. Bernard Ackerman Professor of the Culture of Medicine, Harvard University
- Elanah Uretsky, Assistant Professor, International and Global Studies, Brandeis University
- Winnie Chi-Man Yip, Professor of the Practice of International Health Policy and Economics, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Moderator: Arthur Kleinman, Esther and Sidney Rabb Professor of Anthropology; Professor of Medical Anthropology in Global Health and Social Medicine; Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School