Nutritional epidemiology; Maternal and child health; Gestational weight gain; Dietary and lifestyle determinants of noncommunicable diseases; Dietary pattern analyses; Diet quality indices; Healthy lifestyle indices; Beverage intake; Red meat consumption; Global health
Publications (* co-first author)
1. Wang D, Karvonen-Gutierrez CA, Jackson EA, Elliott MR, Appelhans BM, Barinas-Mitchell E, Bielak LF, Huang M, Baylin A. Western Dietary Pattern Derived by Multiple Statistical Methods Is Prospectively Associated with Subclinical Carotid Atherosclerosis in Midlife Women. The Journal of Nutrition. 2019 Nov 5. [Epub ahead of print].
2. Wang D, Karvonen-Gutierrez CA, Jackson EA, Elliott MR, Appelhans BM, Barinas-Mitchell E, Bielak LF, Baylin A. Prospective associations between beverage intake during the midlife and subclinical carotid atherosclerosis: The Study of Women’s Health Across the Nation. PLoS One 2019;14(7):e0219301.
3. Luan D, Wang D, Campos H, Baylin A. Red meat consumption and metabolic syndrome in the Costa Rica Heart Study. European Journal of Nutrition 2019:1-9.
4. Wang D, Jackson EA, Karvonen-Gutierrez CA, Elliott MR, Harlow SD, Hood MM, Derby CA, Sternfeld B, Janssen I, Crawford SL, Huang MH, El Khoudary SR, Chae CU, Baylin A. Healthy Lifestyle During the Midlife Is Prospectively Associated With Less Subclinical Carotid Atherosclerosis: The Study of Women’s Health Across the Nation. J Am Heart Assoc 2018;7(23):e010405.
5. Luan D, Wang D, Campos H, Baylin A. Adipose tissue palmitoleic acid is inversely associated with nonfatal acute myocardial infarction in Costa Rican adults. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases 2018;28(10):973-9.
6. Choy CC*, Wang D*, Baylin A, Soti-Ulberg C, Naseri T, Reupena MS, Thompson AA, Duckham RL, Hawley NL. Dietary patterns are associated with child, maternal and household-level characteristics and overweight/obesity among young Samoan children. Public health nutrition 2018:1-12.
7. Wang D, Campos H, Baylin A. Red meat intake is positively associated with non-fatal acute myocardial infarction in the Costa Rica Heart Study. British Journal of Nutrition 2017;118(4):303-11.
8. Wang D, Hawley NL, Thompson AA, Lameko V, Reupena MS, McGarvey ST, Baylin A. Dietary Patterns Are Associated with Metabolic Outcomes among Adult Samoans in a Cross-Sectional Study. The Journal of Nutrition 2017;147(4):628-35.
9. An Y*, Liang W*, Li Y, Liu L, Wang D, Dai X, Ma C, Qian Y, Ma R, Ding T, Zhang R. Effects of neonatal isolation and neonatal tactile stimulation on social behavior of adult rats. Chinese Journal of Reproductive Health 2017;28(1):23-30.
10. Chen G*, Wang Z*, Wang D*, Qiu C, Liu M, Chen X, Zhang Q, Yan G, Cui Q. LncRNADisease: a database for long-non-coding RNA-associated diseases. Nucleic acids research 2013;41(D1):D983-D6.
11. Wang D, Zhang R. Progress in clinical effect of medication for child with autism spectrum disorders. The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 2012;9:022.
2019 Ph.D., Epidemiological Science, University of Michigan
2016 M.P.H., Epidemiology, University of Michigan
2014 Bachelor of Medicine, Peking University