1. Highly accomplished scientist demonstrating consistent success as a Virologist and Molecular Biologist at Harvard School of Public Health and international settings for 22+ years.
2. Outstanding track record in HIV research, immunology, phylogenetics and data analysis.
3. Scientific leadership and deep understanding of fundamental medical problems and perspectives.
4. Seasoned in conceiving and building programs from the ground up through proven competencies in grant writing and administration, project and program management, and staff development and empowerment.
5. Proven ability to solve complex scientific problems and find optimal solutions. Effective communicator with excellent planning and organizational strengths, as well as the ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
6. A proven track record of peer-reviewed publications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/vladimir.novitsky.1/bibliography/public/ (150+ publications)
PhD, 03/1990, Virology
Ivanovsky Institute of Virology, Moscow
MD, 06/1980, Internal Medicine
Pirogov Medical Institute, Odessa, Ukraine