- This event has passed.
2021/10/14 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
What ignites you?
How does curiosity become inspiration?
At the i-lab, we love every kind of ‘aha!’ moment. And at Inside Innovation on Thursday, October 14, we celebrate the creative ideas and innovative perspectives developing all across Harvard, from entrepreneurship to innovation, from art to venture creation. What happens when those perspectives are all in the same room?
To represent those intersections, we’ve curated a panel designed to shed new light on how great ideas come together:
- Jock Herron, Design Critic in Architecture at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design
- Bree Edwards, Director of ArtLab
- Sam Magee, Director of Creativity and Entrepreneurship at the Lemann Program for Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Jeff Bussgang, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
You’ll get a chance to ask them your toughest questions. What are the differences in how a businessperson and artist approach a solution? What does architecture have in common with entrepreneurship? What ideas will appear when all these minds… meld?
And where will your new insights take you? After the panel, you’ll gather with fellow students from across all 13 schools to collaborate on a solution, pitch it to your peers, and see what’s possible when we create together.
Join us in-person at Batten Hall on October 14, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm, for a fast-paced evening of interactive fun and meet people who will spark your imagination!
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- University-wide Events
- Event type(s):
- Social and Community-building Events
July 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:15 am
July 11 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:45 pm