- This event has passed.
Setting a National Psychedelic Policy Agenda
March 24 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
As the psychedelic renaissance unfolds, groups are forming to identify national policy priorities. This event assembles a panel of experts from several of these groups for a discussion on setting a national psychedelic policy agenda.
- Introduction: Carmel Shachar, Executive Director, The Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics at Harvard Law School
- Ismail Lourido Ali, Director and Counsel, Policy & Advocacy, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- Ariel Clark, Partner, Clark Howell
- Micah Haskell-Hoehl, Founder, Healing Equity and Liberation (HEAL)
- Sutton King, MPH, President, Urban Indigenous Collective; Trustee and Impact Advisor, Journey Reciprocity Trust, Journey Collab; Indigenous Program Officer, Riverstyx Foundation
- Moderator: Mason Marks, MD, JD, Assistant Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law; Senior Fellow and Project Lead of the Project on Psychedelics Law and Regulation (POPLAR) at the Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics at Harvard Law School