- This event has passed.
World Bicycle Day
2021/06/06 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Human-powered transportation helps protect the natural world that we so proudly share with museum visitors. It can also contribute to health and wellness by offering a fun way to get moving. Dedicated to cyclists of all ages, this program will inspire you to seek out warm-weather adventures on two wheels and…
- learn more about biking’s many benefits
- enjoy music made with and on bicycles!
- get maintenance and safety tips
- discover nearby bike routes
- find out what’s being done to improve urban biking infrastructure
The event begins at noon so grab some lunch and join us on Zoom.
Advance registration is required. Please note that registration closes 30 minutes before the event start time.
To join the program, you will need to download the free Zoom app in advance. If you already have Zoom, you do not need to download it again. For details on how to improve your Zoom experience, visit the How to Attend an HMSC Program webpage.