FASRC Cluster Computing
Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences Research Computing (FASRC) standard services are now paid fully by the Harvard Chan School for School PIs and their research labs. Learn more about FASRC cluster computing.
The University’s updated Harvard Research Data Security Policy (effective July 2020) supports tracking, monitoring, and compliance associated with the data security requirements for research data sets (sensitive information collected as part of research, or obtained or shared under a Data Use Agreement or sponsored award). The companion Data Safety Application is live for data safety management plan submission, review, and monitoring. Learn more about data security.
Data Management Tools & Resources
The University provides multiple resources to support data collection and appropriate data management across all stages of a research project. Learn more about data management tools & resources.
Harvard University has enterprise licenses for discounted access to cloud services from some providers. Learn more about cloud computing.
Need Help Navigating Resources?
The Harvard Chan School Research Computing Committee meets regularly to discuss the research computing needs of the School community, set policies, and help researchers navigate resources. We are also available to answer questions. Please contact Michele Sinunu.
Harvard Chan School Research Computing Committee Members:
- Wendy Chan, Associate Director of Sponsored Programs Administration, SPA
- Brent Coull, Professor, Department of Biostatistics
- Deane Eastwood, Chief Information Officer, IT
- Peter Kraft, Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- Patrick O’Neill, Director of Research Administration, SPA
- Matt Ronn, Director of Infrastructure Services, IT
- Andy Ross, Senior Information Security Manager, IT
- Michele Sinunu (chair), Director of Research Platforms, ORSD