Welcome to the Office of Education’s Public Health Leadership Program. We train current and future leaders to transform health and public health systems and services in the U.S. and globally.
- Interdisciplinary Concentration in Public Health Leadership: All students are encouraged to participate in our programming (workshops, seminars etc.). For those students looking for more rigorous leadership development, we offer the Interdisciplinary Public Health Leadership Concentration. Students who complete the Concentration requirements, over one or two years, receive a “Letter of Completion” from Harvard Chan School.
- Leadership Development Courses: Approved for PHL concentration credit.
- Experiential Workshops: Past workshops include Public Narrative with Professor Marshall Ganz, and Immunity to change with Dr. Lisa Lahey.
- Networking Opportunities: Work closely with faculty, staff and peers to further your leadership development.
- 2016 Global Health Case Competition: Open to ALL Harvard graduate and undergraduate students. The winning team represented Harvard University in March at the International Emory Global Health Case Competition in Atlanta, GA.
The 2015 Interdisciplinary PHL Concentration Form: This form is for students looking to declare themselves a PHL concentrator and move toward receiving a “letter of completion”. Click here to complete this form.