“Supporting Student Success through Superior Student Services”
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Office for Student Services supports all activities related to students and these include admissions, registration, progress to degree, financial support, and career and professional development. We offer superior student services that support future public health professionals.
The mission of the Harvard T.H. Chan School’s Office for Student Services is to provide a quality student experience from applicant to alumni by fostering a supportive and inclusive foundation with the purpose of developing well-rounded public health professionals who contribute positively to the School, the University, and globally.
- We believe in TRANSPARENCY. We share information, are open and honest about decisions and actions, and provide explanations.
- We believe in COMMITMENT. We do what we say we are going to do, are dedicated to the mission and are fully engaged and present.
- We believe in COLLABORATION. We are team players. We listen to each other, volunteer and jump in to help one another. We look beyond ourselves, work across units, and understand where intersections are.
- We believe in ENGAGEMENT. We listen actively and are present. We are aware and considerate of someone’s big picture. We shop up and step in.
- We are RELIABLE. We are accountable for accomplishing our work. We attend meetings, meet deadlines, or let each other know when we are not able to do so.
- We are RESPECTFUL in how we treat others, of time, of each other’s work, and of student information. We listen actively and without judgement and adhere to the golden rule: treat others as you would want to be treated. We act as role models for the school and its missions, for our office, and for our students.
- We are inclusive. We embrace DIVERSITY, INCLUSIVENESS AND BELONGING We maintain and cultivate safe spaces.
- We are EQUITABLE in the services we offer students and how we treat one another. We actively include people in our meeting.
Office for Student Services
677 Huntington Ave., Kresge G4, Boston, MA 02115
Email : email@example.com