Harvard University is committed to providing effective policies, benefits, and services to help faculty achieve their career goals while meeting their family responsibilities. Faculty “quality of life” — or how faculty across the University experience their workload, professional climate, opportunities, ability to manage work and personal responsibilities, and overall connection with the Harvard environment — greatly impacts career success.
Harvard Chan School community members may contact Jennifer Weininger, Harvard Longwood Campus Work/Life Program Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org) ~ 617-432-1048), for assistance with work/life issues.
- University Office of Work/Life (Phone: 617-495-4100, e-mail: email@example.com)
Programs for faculty, staff, and post-doctoral fellows and researchers at the University, including scholarship funds and travel grants for working parents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (Phone: 877-EAP-HARV / 877-327-4278)
Immediate, free, confidential help for all Harvard employees and their household members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Harvard University Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity (Phone: 617-495-9904; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Programs for faculty of Harvard University
- Human Resources (Phone: 617-432-1046; e-mail: email@example.com)
Programs for faculty, staff, and post-doctoral fellows and researchers at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Office of Faculty Affairs (Phone: 617-432-1047; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Resources for Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health faculty, academic appointees, and postdoctoral fellows (Additional resources for Postdoctoral Research Fellows includes seminars, awards, guidelines and more)