EPI511 is offered as a full-semester course in Spring 2019 (Tue/Thu 2:00-3:30pm) and subsequent odd-numbered years. 2019 course www site. 2019 syllabus + 2019 slides. 2011-2017, 2019 course evaluations.
Human Genetics Courses at HSPH
Genetic epidemiology and statistical genetics courses offered at HSPH during the 2018-2019 academic year include:
- Fall 1 EPI 249 Molecular Biology for Epidemiologists- Instructor Immaculata De Vivo (2019 syllabus)
- Fall 2 BST 227 Introduction to Statistical Genetics- Instructor Martin Aryee (2018 syllabus)
- Fall 2 EPI 507 Genetic Epidemiology- Instructor Liming Liang (2019 syllabus)
- Winter EPI 293 Analysis of Genetic Association Studies- Instructor Liming Liang (2019 syllabus)
- Spring 2 BST 247 Advanced Statistical Genetics (even-numbered years only)- Instructor Liming Liang (2018 Syllabus)