Rosemary-Seared Breast of Chicken with Mushrooms, Spinach, and Artichoke Hearts
Recipe courtesy of Harvard University Dining Services
- Rosemary Chicken
- 100 4-ounce boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 ounces fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 ounces garlic, chopped
- 1 ounce salt
- 1 ounce pepper
- Mushroom, Spinach, and Artichoke Heart Sauce
- 2 ounces shallots, chopped
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 5 pounds crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pounds spinach, chopped
- 6 cups canned artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 ½ gallons chicken stock
- For rosemary chicken, marinate all ingredients for 12 hours. Grill chicken on one side. Finish in 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven about 15 minutes, until chicken reaches internal temp of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For mushroom, spinach, and artichoke heart sauce, sauté shallots and oil together in saucepan. Add crimini mushrooms and sauté until soft. Add wine and chicken stock. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Add spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Spoon sauce over chicken breasts.
Nutrition facts:Per 1/100 of recipe 187 calories 28 grams of protein 3 grams of carbohydrates 1 grams of fiber 523 milligrams of sodium 6 grams of fat ( 1 grams of saturated fat ) 73 milligrams of cholesterol
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.